- Comic Book 'Pirated' On 4Chan, Author Joins Discussion... Watches Sales Soar
- Get Lamp Filmmaker Scolds DVD Rippers... For Doing A Bad Job With The Rip
- Your time is up, publishers. Book piracy is about to arrive on a massive scale
- Give Me One Good Reason Why I Should Read Your Favorite Science Fiction Novel
- Ra Ra Wrong. How Facebook’s Cheerleaders Are Blowing Smoke
- Does Anyone Bookmark Anymore?
- Rethinking reproductive restrictions
- FaceTime for Mac – a serious threat for your Apple ID
- Diminished Reality: Impressive Video Manipulation In Real-Time (Video)
- The Tax Haven That's Saving Google Billions
- Aol Mail Goes Down. No One Notices.
- A new thesis of genre
- When A Humor Site Understands The Implications Of Abundance Better Than The 'Experts'...
- Can You Build A Startup Anywhere? Why I Moved Backupify To Boston
- Long Live Your Facebook Photos (for better, or for worse…)
- This is Demo Slam
- Traders Convicted For Figuring Out Auto Trading Algorithm; How Is That Illegal?
- Facebook Stops Posting Photo Memories Of Your Ex
- Google chosen to digitize Dead Sea Scrolls
- Marvel Superheroes Re-Imagined in the World of TRON!
The personal blog of Jay Garmon: professional geek, Web entrepreneur, and occasional science fiction writer.
Friday, October 22, 2010
'Comic Book 'Pirated' On 4Chan, Author Joins Discussion... Watches Sales Soar' and 19 more must-read links
Image via Wikipedia
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment