- Google Is Now Providing Servants to Its Employees
- Verizon Agrees to Pay Treasury $25 Million to Settle Mystery Fees
- 57 Things I've Learned Founding 3 Tech Companies
- Facebook Launches ‘Friendship Pages’ To Document Relationships With Your BFFs
- How I Became a PC: Five Steps from Mac to Microsoft
- Boba Fett's Invoice for Jabba the Hutt
- Syfy cancels 'Caprica'
- See New Tron Legacy Scenes In Daft Punk's Video 'Derezzed'
- The Most Influential Thing a Company can Do to Increase Customer Advocacy
- Venk Diagram
- Kobo e-book reader gets newspaper and magazine content and subscriptions
- Searching your way to the ballot box
- Looks Like BoingBoing Got Hacked (NSFW)
The personal blog of Jay Garmon: professional geek, Web entrepreneur, and occasional science fiction writer.
Friday, October 29, 2010
'Google Is Now Providing Servants to Its Employees' ... +12 more must-read links
Image by kptice via Flickr
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment